5. Manage Your Password
When a User ID is created, user receives an auto-generated email with password details.
Forgot Your Password?
- Click on Forgotten your password button from the Login page
- Password Reset page appears, Enter email id
- Click on Reset my password button
- Password reset successful page appears. User receives an email for setting up the new password
- Click on the username displayed on the right side on the top of the page. The drop down contains the Change Password option
- Click on the Change Password option
- Password change screen appears
- Key in the details
- Click on the Change my password button
- Password is successfully changed
During Login, after 3 attempts of wrong username or password account will be locked and the only way to reset the account is by using Forgot password.
No of attempts to lock the user is configurable.
There are various Password restrictions as well.
Jiffy supports user accounts from LDAP .
By Enabling Users present in LDAP via REST api , respective user could login to Jiffy.